Finding Our New Norm!

This trip is like a move, you gotta find your new norm, new patterns, new diversions.  Turns out there's a lot of sitting, a lot of staring at the views, a lot of picture taking, a lot of cat napping, and for me a lot of attending to creature comforts for John and Brian. We've had a couple of chances to get off the boat...dinner in Annapolis with friends on day 2, a jaunt around Chesapeake City, MD on day 6 (which by the way is a very cute little spot for a weekend away!), and a marina overnight to fill up on water and fuel, get a shower and do laundry.  Mostly it's just us on the boat.




















Comments

  1. Mark and I are home from our 'sibs cruise' (a slightly larger ship with lots of people!) and now I'm getting all caught up on your adventures! Lucy, this is great! I love getting a peek at your world. Keeping you all in my prayers :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beentz, assume this is you....it did not identify. Glad your sibs cruise was fun. I'd love to do that with my sibs. Everything is taken care of...no cooking...no cleaning😀

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kathryn Hepburn

Aerobic Workout

History by Happenstance